Monday, August 27, 2012

Headache Animation Practice

So, I think I've more or less finished uploading my backlog of works into my portfolio (yay!). And now it's time to get serious and regularly update my stuff.

Anyway, what I've been up to since completing my training at 3dsense is basically going on holiday, applying for jobs, do some animation tests and wait for emails/calls.

It's quite an interesting experience I must say because unlike jobs in the 'normal' world, you just probably need to go through interviews. But anyway.
It's definitely been a humbling experience because it has further opened my eyes to how much more I need to work on my craft.

I did an animation practice on my own because a studio looked at my reel and said that there wasn't enough acting shots.

So here it is. It's not my best shot though. Did it within slightly more than a day.

I would appreciate comments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout out to me!