Friday, August 31, 2012

Short Film Meetings

So far, my team and I have met up 2 times and I'm glad it's been progressing pretty well. We've ironed down major roles and the backbone of the story. So what's next is to furiously collect references and get our hands 'dirty' in the conceptual art. Sounds pretty fun!

There's seriously tons of things for me to learn as a Producer. I'm not like 100% sure what a Producer does, so I'm really just learning along the way. Since I currently find myself better at the administrative stuff rather than being a director, so it's pretty comfortable for me for now.

Right now, I'm trying to find out efficient ways of scheduling meetings and managing projects. Thank God for all the software available!

Next, my headache will be file-sharing.. and in the future, budget managing.

o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout out to me!