Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 12 - Hiding From The Storm

Just when I thought the worst of the storm was over (which was just like a normal rain to me), I was dreadfully woken up from my sleep because of some rattling noise outside my window. Apparently, there were strong winds going about and it lasted all the way till the next morning.

So, there was no way I was going out, not even to the studio. I mean, I could.. I won't get blown away, I just don't want to get drenched in the rain again.

The weather got better during the afternoon so I decided that I needed to go out for a bit. Being cooped up in the house for extended periods of time isn't fun.

Need. Fresh. Air.

I went to the onsen again. And I was actually surprised to find that it's pretty crowded. It's either they braved the chilly weather so that they could have a hot bath, or they drove here in the comforts of their car. I'm guessing the latter.

Pleasant indulgences at the on-sen

A rainbow! Like in the story of Noah's Ark.

Indulged myself in a nice sashimi dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout out to me!