Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 6 - Project Beginnings

The beginnings of my project.
As you can probably see from the picture, I'm still in my early beginning stages of my project. I've only done the basic modeling.. (And I'll most probably just leave it at that because I really suck at modeling haha). And you can also see that I'm using a free character rig - the Andy Rig..I would try to model a simple character myself and rig it, but that will take me months because first I have to go brush up my modeling and rigging skills if I were to take on that task.

Well, that's all I can say/show about my project for now! Stick around for more upcoming project updates! *blows kisses*

My days continue in the countryside

When I was in the city on Sunday, I grabbed some Itoshima and Tenjin city maps and finally started looking at potential places I could visit. I know I'm horrible at planning trips - I didn't even plan my trip before coming! But now, I need to plan out my work so that I'll have enough time for both work and play.

Anyway, before that can happen - MORE COUNTRYSIDE PICTURES!

THIS IS SUCH A BLESSING IN A SUBURBAN AREA! And it's not cheap =X

I went grocery shopping again today on the bike.
As a typical kiasu (afraid of losing out) Singaporean, I took more stuff than my bike could carry. But thank God I made it back safely! And thank God that I'm slowly becoming a more confident cyclist! Yay!

The awesome view I see everyday from the studio.
That's Hiro-san's parents house at the background.

I took a short walk in the evening after a day's work just to unwind by walking to the seaside! It's about a 15 min stroll from the studio. But I should probably do this earlier in the day to avoid the 'peak hour' traffic (not that it's like those heavy traffic in the city), because everyone's just speeding past and you can't cross the road.

Japanese folk here love gardening.

Look! Carrots that were just harvested (I think)!

Hiro-san told me that they keep chickens and so they have free eggs everyday.
This is my first time seeing the chickens!

The sea. =)

Some random scenery

Almost every house has a garden.

Look! Roses! If I had a garden, I'd plant roses everyday ^^
And maybe some potatoes too.

By the way, if anyone knows of any good place I can visit in Fukuoka, please let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout out to me!