Friday, September 21, 2012

Day 16 - Ippudo Ramen

I was on the hunt for ramen and people online have been recommending Ichiran and Ippudo for ramen. I had wanted to go hunt for Ichiran, but I couldn't find it, so I went for Ippudo instead.

@ Hakata Station



Ippudo Restaurant

English Menu

A bowl of piping hot ramen!

More sights of Hakata

I didn't actually go around Hakata much, just the shopping centre above the station. It's something like Orchard Central in Singapore, with a roof garden at the top and a lot of posh boutiques. For a poor artist like myself, I could only indulge in food there. Even at Ippudo, I had to buy the cheapest ramen there (haha.. but it was still good!).

@ the roof garden

Bought a macaron (I don't actually know the flavour since it's all in Japanese)

Went to a shop that's for a toy train 'hobbyist'. This is part of a display of a miniature town.

I love the details







No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout out to me!