Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 7

It's been exactly a week here in Japan and I'm starting to adapt to my everyday routines: wake up, have breakfast, go to the studio, do my work, think about how I'm going to settle lunch, get back to work, shower at the studio, go back to the house and fix dinner, Skype with my family and boyfriend, go to bed.

I'm even starting to get used to the toilet at the house.


Sorry folks, I guess my posts for the following days will be pretty boring as I will just be doing my work instead of going out. Perhaps I could post some pictures of my works as the days go by.

My days during the weekend and next week will be more interesting because I am planning to go to the city over the weekend and Hiro-san will be bringing me to an animation studio next week.

^^

So watch out this space for more updates!

Some lame pictures

Cooked myself a simple dinner
At least I'm not feeding off instant noodles for now

My dessert for tonight. This is really nice!
The Japs really know how to prepare good food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout out to me!